Global medical ethics
National Bioethics Council: a Brazilian proposal
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics and the structures of health care in the European countries in transition: hospital ethics committees in Croatia
- Empirical research in bioethical journals. A quantitative analysis
- Highlights in bioethics through 40 years: a quantitative analysis of top-cited journal articles
- Digital bioethics: introducing new methods for the study of bioethical issues
- Ethics committees for biomedical research in some African emerging countries: which establishment for which independence? A comparison with the USA and Canada
- Education of ethics committee members: experiences from Croatia
- Global bioethics: did the universal declaration on bioethics and human rights miss the boat?
- The standard of care debate: the Declaration of Helsinki versus the international consensus opinion
- Hidden risks associated with clinical trials in developing countries
- Old problems in need of new (narrative) approaches? A young physician–bioethicist’s search for ethical guidance in the practice of physician-assisted dying in the Netherlands