Law, ethics and medicine
Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- The case of biobank with the law: between a legal and scientific fiction
- Spanish public awareness regarding DNA profile databases in forensic genetics: what type of DNA profiles should be included?
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective
- Accessing medical biobanks to solve crimes: ethical considerations
- Informed consent for the study of retained tissues from postmortem examination following sudden infant death
- The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
- Ethics in studies on children and environmental health
- Obtaining informed consent for genomics research in Africa: analysis of H3Africa consent documents