Surgeons' opinions and practice of informed consent in Nigeria
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Surgeons' opinions and practice of informed consent in Nigeria
Other content recommended for you
- Training surgeons and the informed consent discussion in paediatric patients: a qualitative study examining trainee participation disclosure
- Surgical consent: the world's largest Chinese Whisper? A review of current surgical consent practices
- Patients and hospital managers want laparoscopic simulation training to become mandatory before live operating: a multicentre qualitative study of stakeholder perceptions
- How do deployed general surgeons acquire relevant skill sets and competencies and mitigate skill fade?
- An assessment of the process of informed consent at the University Hospital of the West Indies
- ‘Hobson’s choice’: a qualitative study of consent in acute surgery
- A cross sectional study of surgical training among United Kingdom general practitioners with specialist interests in surgery
- Consent for anaesthesia
- Women’s accounts of consenting to surgery: is consent a quality problem?
- A morbid reason for consent