A note on Brock: prioritarianism, egalitarianism and the distribution of life years
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Pandemic prioritarianism
- The significance of ‘severity’
- A framework for luck egalitarianism in health and healthcare
- On the World Health Organisation's measurement of health inequalities
- Prioritarian principles for digital health in low resource settings
- Pandemic justice: fairness, social inequality and COVID-19 healthcare priority-setting
- Justice and the NHS: a comment on Culyer
- From protection to entitlement: selecting research subjects for early phase clinical trials involving breakthrough therapies
- Genes and equality
- Which factors should be included in triage? An online survey of the attitudes of the UK general public to pandemic triage dilemmas