Reframing the conflicts of interest debacle: academic medicine, the healing alliance and the physician’s moral imperative
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and Peer review Commissioned; not externally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Managing conflicts of interest and commitment: academic medicine and the physician's progress
- Ten years later: a review of the US 2009 institute of medicine report on conflicts of interest and solutions for further reform
- Ethics and Technology Transfer
- Clinical Research Under Scrutiny
- Vaccine confidence, public understanding and probity: time for a shift in focus?
- Pharmaceutical industry sponsorship of academic conferences: ethics of conflict of interest
- Ethical quandaries posing as conflicts of interest
- US opioid prescribing: the federal government advisers with recent ties to big pharma
- Financial conflicts of interest among US physician authors of 2020 clinical practice guidelines: a cross-sectional study