Tobacco regulation: autonomy up in smoke?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Tobacco regulation: autonomy up in smoke?
Other content recommended for you
- Tobacco control in Nepal during a time of government turmoil (1960–2006)
- “Accommodating” smoke-free policies: tobacco industry’s Courtesy of Choice programme in Latin America
- The importance of continued engagement during the implementation phase of tobacco control policies in a middle-income country: the case of Costa Rica
- Implementation of the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control in mainland China
- Ethical and legal aspects of global tobacco control
- Impact of the WHO FCTC on tobacco control: perspectives from stakeholders in 12 countries
- Worldwide news and comment
- The human rights responsibilities of multinational tobacco companies
- The economics of tobacco: myths and realities
- Injecting greater urgency into global tobacco control