“You can’t handle the truth”; medical paternalism and prenatal alcohol use
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- What can be done to lessen morbidity associated with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders?
- Systematic literature review on which maternal alcohol behaviours are related to fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD)
- Can routine screening for alcohol consumption in pregnancy be ethically and legally justified?
- Knowing who to trust: women and public health
- Light drinking in pregnancy and mid-childhood mental health and learning outcomes
- Alcohol consumption during pregnancy and adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes
- Light drinking during pregnancy: still no increased risk for socioemotional difficulties or cognitive deficits at 5 years of age?
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: an overview of current evidence and activities in the UK
- Low alcohol consumption and pregnancy and childhood outcomes: time to change guidelines indicating apparently ‘safe’ levels of alcohol during pregnancy? A systematic review and meta-analyses
- Should women abstain from alcohol throughout pregnancy?