Stimulating brains, altering minds
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Physiological effects of subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation surgery in cervical dystonia
- Long-term subthalamic nucleus stimulation improves sensorimotor integration and proprioception
- Which target is best for patients with Parkinson's disease? A meta-analysis of pallidal and subthalamic stimulation
- Effects of subthalamic deep brain stimulation on dysarthrophonia in Parkinson’s disease
- Effect of subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on dual-task cognitive and motor performance in isolated dystonia
- Effects of deep brain stimulation of dorsal versus ventral subthalamic nucleus regions on gait and balance in Parkinson's disease
- Different patterns of medication change after subthalamic or pallidal stimulation for Parkinson’s disease: target related effect or selection bias?
- Deep brain stimulation in the caudal zona incerta versus best medical treatment in patients with Parkinson’s disease: a randomised blinded evaluation
- Sweets for my sweet: modulation of the limbic system drives salience for sweet foods after deep brain stimulation in Parkinson’s disease
- Deep brain stimulation for movement disorders