Attorney General forces Infectious Diseases Society of America to redo Lyme guidelines due to flawed development process
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Scientific evidence and best patient care practices should guide the ethics of Lyme disease activism
- Lyme disease in the United Kingdom
- Unique expression of chronic Lyme disease and Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction to doxycycline therapy in a young adult
- Obstacles to diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease in the USA: a qualitative study
- Lyme wars
- Antimicrobial stewardship programmes: bedside rationing by another name?
- Lyme disease following a dog bite – was there a tick?
- Lyme borreliosis: diagnosis and management
- Case-based audit and feedback around a decision aid improved antibiotic choice and duration for uncomplicated cystitis in primary care clinics
- Prevalence of financial conflicts of interest among panel members producing clinical practice guidelines in Canada and United States: cross sectional study