Attorney General forces Infectious Diseases Society of America to redo Lyme guidelines due to flawed development process
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Scientific evidence and best patient care practices should guide the ethics of Lyme disease activism
- Lyme disease in the United Kingdom
- Unique expression of chronic Lyme disease and Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction to doxycycline therapy in a young adult
- Obstacles to diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease in the USA: a qualitative study
- Lyme wars
- Antimicrobial stewardship programmes: bedside rationing by another name?
- Lyme disease following a dog bite – was there a tick?
- Lyme borreliosis: diagnosis and management
- Case-based audit and feedback around a decision aid improved antibiotic choice and duration for uncomplicated cystitis in primary care clinics
- Prevalence of financial conflicts of interest among panel members producing clinical practice guidelines in Canada and United States: cross sectional study