Do research ethics committees identify process errors in applications for ethical approval?
Other content recommended for you
- What do research ethics committees say about applications to conduct research involving children?
- Research involving adults who lack capacity: how have research ethics committees interpreted the requirements?
- An analysis of decision letters by research ethics committees: the ethics/scientific quality boundary examined
- Can an ethics officer role reduce delays in research ethics approval? A mixed-method evaluation of an improvement project
- Research involving storage and use of human tissue: how did the Human Tissue Act 2004 affect decisions by research ethics committees?
- Research ethics committee decision-making in relation to an efficient neonatal trial
- In the lion's den? Experiences of interaction with research ethics committees
- Decision aids for randomised controlled trials: a qualitative exploration of stakeholders’ views
- Standards for research ethics committees: purpose, problems and the possibilities of other approaches
- Prisoners as research participants: current practice and attitudes in the UK