Other content recommended for you
- Design features that reduce the use of seclusion and restraint in mental health facilities: a rapid systematic review
- Seclusion and its context in acute inpatient psychiatric care
- What moral work can Nussbaum’s account of human dignity do in the context of dementia care?
- Relational autonomy, vulnerability and embodied dignity as normative foundations of dignified dementia care
- Whose dignity? Resolving ambiguities in the scope of “human dignity” in the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
- Exploring the frequency, duration and experience of seclusion for women in a forensic mental health setting: a mixed-methods study protocol
- Ethical dilemmas in forensic psychiatry: two illustrative cases
- Potential impact of the Human Rights Act on psychiatric practice: the best of British values?
- Making sense of dignity
- How, and when, can I restrain a patient?