An interaction of medical and statistical ethics
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- European Concerted Action on Anticoagulation (ECAA). An assessment of lyophilised plasmas for ISI calibration of CoaguChek and TAS whole blood prothrombin time monitors
- European Concerted Action on Anticoagulation. A multicentre calibration study of WHO international reference preparations for thromboplastin, rabbit (RBT/90) and human (rTF/95)
- Institutionalising an evidence-informed approach to guideline development: progress and challenges at the World Health Organization
- Point-of-care monitoring of vitamin K-antagonists: validation of CoaguChek XS test strips with International Standard thromboplastin
- INR derivation with the PT/INR Line simplified using a spreadsheet from the world wide web
- Reliability of international normalised ratios from two point of care test systems: comparison with conventional methods
- Generational performance of three point-of-care testing devices compared with standard laboratory measurement of the international normalised ratio across extended ranges
- World Health Organization and knowledge translation in maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition
- National HIV treatment guidelines in Tanzania and Ethiopia: are they legitimate rationing tools?
- Relevance of clotting tests in liver disease