Norman Daniels symposium
Age rationing and prudential lifespan account in Norman Daniels’ Just health
Other content recommended for you
- Just health: replies and further thoughts
- Raising the profile of fairness and justice in medical practice and policy
- Principles of justice in health care rationing
- Rawlsian justice in healthcare: a response to Cox and Fritz
- Antimicrobial stewardship programmes: bedside rationing by another name?
- Justice and procedure: how does “accountability for reasonableness” result in fair limit-setting decisions?
- Integrating philosophy, policy and practice to create a just and fair health service
- Legitimacy in bioethics: challenging the orthodoxy
- Priority setting: learning to make tough decisions
- Rawlsian reasoning about fairness at the end of life