Contractual obligations and the sharing of confidential health information in sport
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- New Zealand sports physiotherapy code of conduct
- Ethical issues concerning New Zealand sports doctors
- Writing a new code of ethics for sports physicians: principles and challenges
- Ethical practice and sports physician protection: a proposal
- Management of medical confidentiality in English professional football clubs: some ethical problems and issues
- Sports medicine, confidentiality and the press
- ‘I am in blood Stepp'd in so far…’: ethical dilemmas and the sports team doctor
- Practical responses to confidentiality dilemmas in elite sport medicine
- The British Olympic Association's position statement on athlete confidentiality
- What to tell the media—or not: consensus guidelines for sports physicians