Ethical review of undergraduate student research in the NHS: evolution of the system could benefit us all
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- A hands-on guide on obtaining research ethics approval
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- Research involving storage and use of human tissue: how did the Human Tissue Act 2004 affect decisions by research ethics committees?
- The experiences of ethics committee members: contradictions between individuals and committees
- More guidelines on research ethics?
- Applying for ethical approval for research in the United Kingdom
- What do research ethics committees say about applications to conduct research involving children?
- Clinician Scientist Training Program
- Prisoners as research participants: current practice and attitudes in the UK
- ‘The ethics approval took 20 months on a trial which was meant to help terminally ill cancer patients. In the end we had to send the funding back’: a survey of views on human research ethics reviews