What reasons do those with practical experience use in deciding on priorities for healthcare resources? A qualitative study
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?
- Achieving high-quality universal health coverage: a perspective from the National Health Service in England
- NICE's cost effectiveness threshold
- The National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- Justice and the NICE approach
- How can we decide a fair allocation of healthcare resources during a pandemic?
- The use of cost-effectiveness by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE): no(t yet an) exemplar of a deliberative process
- The reduced cost of providing a nationally recognised service for familial hypercholesterolaemia
- NICE is dead; long live NICE
- Wickedness or folly? The ethics of NICE’s decisions