The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Spanish public awareness regarding DNA profile databases in forensic genetics: what type of DNA profiles should be included?
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- How anonymous is ‘anonymous’? Some suggestions towards a coherent universal coding system for genetic samples
- Accessing medical biobanks to solve crimes: ethical considerations
- Genetic counselling in ALS: facts, uncertainties and clinical suggestions
- The case of biobank with the law: between a legal and scientific fiction
- Building on relationships of trust in biobank research