Evaluating ethics consultation: randomised controlled trial is not the right tool
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- Placebos in chronic pain: evidence, theory, ethics, and use in clinical practice
- Open-label placebo clinical trials: is it the rationale, the interaction or the pill?
- Placebo effects and the molecular biological components involved
- Bacteremia Antibiotic Length Actually Needed for Clinical Effectiveness (BALANCE) randomised clinical trial: study protocol
- Evaluating probiotics for the prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia: a randomised placebo-controlled multicentre trial protocol and statistical analysis plan for PROSPECT
- Effectiveness of the ABCDEF bundle on delirium, functional outcomes and quality of life in intensive care patients: a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with embedded process evaluation
- Intensive versus standard physical rehabilitation therapy in the critically ill (EPICC): a multicentre, parallel-group, randomised controlled trial
- Randomised placebo-controlled trials of surgery: ethical analysis and guidelines
- The placebo effect in psychiatry: problem or solution?