Other content recommended for you
- Will international human rights subsume medical ethics? Intersections in the UNESCO Universal Bioethics Declaration
- Whose dignity? Resolving ambiguities in the scope of “human dignity” in the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
- Towards a multilevel governance framework on the implementation of patient rights in health facilities: a protocol for a systematic scoping review
- Ethical rhetoric: genomics and the moral content of UNESCO’s “universal” declarations
- Human rights and ethical considerations for a tobacco-free generation
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- Global bioethics at UNESCO: in defence of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
- Out of step: fatal flaws in the latest AAP policy report on neonatal circumcision
- From compulsory to voluntary immunisation: Italy’s National Vaccination Plan (2005–7) and the ethical and organisational challenges facing public health policy-makers across Europe
- Health and human rights: an area of neglect in the core curriculum?