Status of healthcare studies submitted to UK research ethics committees for approval in 2004–5
Other content recommended for you
- Determining the need for ethical review: a three-stage Delphi study
- Reporting of ethical requirements in phase III surgical trials
- Research ethics committees in Europe: implementing the directive, respecting diversity
- Research made simple: ethics committee approval
- Lest we forget… research ethics in children: perhaps onerous, yet absolutely necessary
- Should research ethics committees be told how to think?
- Do we really know how many clinical trials are conducted ethically? Why research ethics committee review practices need to be strengthened and initial steps we could take to strengthen them
- Reforming research ethics committees
- We need to talk about research ethics committees (RECs)
- Non-commercial clinical trials of a medicinal product: can they survive the current process of research approvals in the UK?