Should post-trial provision of beneficial experimental interventions be mandatory in developing countries?
Other content recommended for you
- WHO guidance on ethics in outbreaks and the COVID-19 pandemic: a critical appraisal
- Developing ethics guidance for HIV prevention research: the HIV Prevention Trials Network approach
- Can one do good medical ethics without principles?
- Composition, training needs and independence of ethics review committees across Africa: are the gate-keepers rising to the emerging challenges?
- Principles of justice in health care rationing
- Ethical considerations in international HIV vaccine trials: summary of a consultative process conducted by the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
- Ethical issues in funding research and development of drugs for neglected tropical diseases
- Op GRITROCK ethics; the way of things to come?
- Will international human rights subsume medical ethics? Intersections in the UNESCO Universal Bioethics Declaration
- Ethical dilemmas in palliative care in traditional developing societies, with special reference to the Indian setting