Medical ethics for children: applying the four principles to paediatrics
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics needs principles—four can encompass the rest—and respect for autonomy should be “first among equals”
- In defence of moral imperialism: four equal and universal prima facie principles
- The bioethical principles and Confucius’ moral philosophy
- Defending the four principles approach as a good basis for good medical practice and therefore for good medical ethics
- The child's right to an open future: is the principle applicable to non-therapeutic circumcision?
- Infant male circumcision and the autonomy of the child: two ethical questions
- Methods and principles in biomedical ethics
- Juggling law, ethics, and intuition: practical answers to awkward questions
- First among equals? Adaptive preferences and the limits of autonomy in medical ethics
- Can one do good medical ethics without principles?