Ulysses arrangements in psychiatry: a matter of good care?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Ulysses arrangements in psychiatry: a matter of good care?
Other content recommended for you
- Pressure and coercion in the care for the addicted: ethical perspectives
- Fidelity to the healing relationship: a medical student's challenge to contemporary bioethics and prescription for medical practice
- Which values are important for patients during involuntary treatment? A qualitative study with psychiatric inpatients
- Professional-patient relationships and informed consent
- Coercion and pressure in psychiatry: lessons from Ulysses
- Different approach to medical decision-making in difficult circumstances: Kittay’s Ethics of Care
- Knowing-how to care
- CARING FUTURES: a study protocol for transdisciplinary qualitative research on technology-mediated care practices and theory development for ethics of care
- The gap between voluntary admission and detention in mental health units
- The principle and problem of proximity in ethics