Better to exist: a reply to Benatar
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Grim news for an unoriginal position: a reply to Seth Baum
- Ethics, economics, and public financing of health care
- Prioritarian principles for digital health in low resource settings
- Research for Health Justice: an ethical framework linking global health research to health equity
- Genetic information, insurance and a pluralistic approach to justice
- Overdiagnosis, ethics, and trolley problems: why factors other than outcomes matter—an essay by Stacy Carter
- Not so special after all? Daniels and the social determinants of health
- Pandemic prioritarianism
- Evaluating underpinning, complexity and implications of ethical situations in humanitarian operations: qualitative study through the lens of career humanitarian workers
- Individual autonomy and state involvement in health care