Other content recommended for you
- Ethical and legal aspects of stem cell practices in Turkey: where are we?
- Current outlook of cardiac stem cell therapy towards a clinical application
- Regenerative medicine for neurological diseases—will regenerative neurosurgery deliver?
- Combined meta-analysis of preclinical cell therapy studies shows overlapping effect modifiers for multiple diseases
- A natural stem cell therapy? How novel findings and biotechnology clarify the ethics of stem cell research
- Current Science of Regenerative Medicine with Stem Cells
- Benefits, risks and ethical considerations in translation of stem cell research to clinical applications in Parkinson’s disease
- Stem cells in myocardial infarction: from bench to bedside
- Human embryonic stem cells and respect for life
- Cellular and molecular imaging for stem cell tracking in neurological diseases