The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
Other content recommended for you
- In defence of governance: ethics review and social research
- The experiences of ethics committee members: contradictions between individuals and committees
- Proportional ethical review and the identification of ethical issues
- Health policy and systems research: towards a better understanding and review of ethical issues
- Non-equivalent stringency of ethical review in the Baltic States: a sign of a systematic problem in Europe?
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- The reform of UK research ethics committees: throwing the baby out with the bath water?
- The Ad Hoc Advisory Group’s proposals for research ethics committees: a mixture of the timid, the revolutionary, and the bizarre
- Ethical approval for research involving geographically dispersed subjects: unsuitability of the UK MREC/LREC system and relevance to uncommon genetic disorders
- Problems and development strategies for research ethics committees in China’s higher education institutions