Delivery of ambulance service by volunteers in Victoria, Australia: an ethical dilemma?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Who does what in prehospital critical care? An analysis of competencies of paramedics, critical care paramedics and prehospital physicians
- Location of arrest and effect of prehospital advanced airway management after emergency medical service-witnessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: nationwide observational study
- Views regarding the provision of prehospital critical care in the UK
- Paramedic experiences of using an enhanced stroke assessment during a cluster randomised trial: a qualitative thematic analysis
- Critical care paramedics: where is the evidence? a systematic review
- Abstracts selected through 999 EMS Research Forum peer review process and presented orally or by poster at Ambex 2005
- Abstracts selected through 999 EMS Research Forum peer review process, and presented orally or by poster at Ambex 2002
- Determining the top research priorities in UK prehospital critical care: a modified Delphi study
- Prehospital care in Indonesia
- A review of key national reports to describe the development of paramedic education in England (1966–2014)