Law, ethics and medicine
Lifestyle, responsibility and justice
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Feiring's concept of forward-looking responsibility: a dead end for responsibility in healthcare
- A framework for luck egalitarianism in health and healthcare
- Just health responsibility
- Personal responsibility for health as a rationing criterion: why we don’t like it and why maybe we should
- Distributive justice and the harm to medical professionals fighting epidemics
- Priority setting and personal health responsibility: an analysis of Norwegian key policy documents
- How the past matters for the future: a luck egalitarian sustainability principle for healthcare resource allocation
- Solidarity, justice and unconditional access to healthcare
- Rare diseases in healthcare priority setting: should rarity matter?
- Voluntary sterilisation and access to IVF in Québec