The ethics of implantable devices
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- End-stage heart failure non-pharmacological therapy: recent advances in pacemakers, pressure monitors, pumps and other devices
- Implant ethics
- Algorithms to guide ambulance clinicians in the management of emergencies in patients with implanted rotary left ventricular assist devices
- Device complications and inappropriate implantable cardioverter defibrillator shocks in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- New pacing technologies for heart failure
- UK guidelines for referral and assessment of adults for heart transplantation
- Endoscopy and implantable electronic devices
- Contraindications to magnetic resonance imaging
- Non-transplant surgery for heart failure
- Combined resynchronisation and implantable defibrillator therapy in left ventricular dysfunction: Bayesian network meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials