State-funded IVF will make us rich… or will it?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Observational retrospective study of UK national success, risks and costs for 319,105 IVF/ICSI and 30,669 IUI treatment cycles
- IVF twins: buy one get one free?
- Predicting the chances of a live birth after one or more complete cycles of in vitro fertilisation: population based study of linked cycle data from 113 873 women
- Induced endometrial trauma (endometrial scratch) in the mid-luteal menstrual cycle phase preceding first cycle IVF/ICSI versus usual IVF/ICSI therapy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial
- Impact of governmental support to the IVF clinical pregnancy rates: differences between public and private clinical settings in Kazakhstan—a prospective cohort study
- The Uppsala–Stockholm Assisted Reproductive Techniques (UppStART) study
- Creating and sacrificing embryos for stem cells
- Correlation of IVF outcomes and number of oocytes retrieved: a UK retrospective longitudinal observational study of 172 341 non-donor cycles
- The stem cell debate continues: the buying and selling of eggs for research
- Intrauterine insemination: a UK survey on the adherence to NICE clinical guidelines by fertility clinics