- First published June 29, 2007.
Online issue publication
June 29, 2007
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Copyright 2007 by the Journal of Medical Ethics
Other content recommended for you
- Kant, curves and medical learning practice: a reply to Le Morvan and Stock
- Medical learning curves and the Kantian ideal
- Why the Kantian ideal survives medical learning curves, and why it matters
- Quality of Cochrane reviews: assessment of sample from 1998
- 2nd International Conference on Biomedicine and Pharmaceutics (ICBP) 2014
- Practical virtue ethics: healthcare whistleblowing and portable digital technology
- One-step extrapolation of the prediction performance of a gene signature derived from a small study
- Protocol for a three-phase prospective study to develop educational resource of antimicrobial resistance and stewardship for medical programme
- Training and simulation for patient safety
- SPIRIT 2013 explanation and elaboration: guidance for protocols of clinical trials