Law, ethics and medicine
A new legal frame for end of life in France
Other content recommended for you
- Euthanasia and other end of life decisions and care provided in final three months of life: nationwide retrospective study in Belgium
- Mr Marty’s muddle: a superficial and selective case for euthanasia in Europe
- The impact of regional culture on intensive care end of life decision making: an Israeli perspective from the ETHICUS study
- Should patient consent be required to write a do not resuscitate order?
- Factors affecting physicians' decisions to forgo life-sustaining treatments in terminal care
- Timers on ventilators
- On the difficulty of neurosurgical end of life decisions
- Development of palliative care and legalisation of euthanasia: antagonism or synergy?
- Ethics and decision making in end stage lung disease
- Belgian euthanasia law: a critical analysis