Assault on editorial independence: improprieties of the Canadian Medical Association
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests: None.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Most of CMAJ editorial board resigns
- Authors threaten to withhold articles from CMAJ
- CMA draws criticism for sacking editors
- To expunge politically sensitive topics from medical journals is “folly”
- CMAJ owner fails to guarantee editorial independence
- Former staff at CMAJ launch open access journal
- CMAJ editorial board members vent anger at lack of openness
- Canadian Medical Association dismisses second journal editor in 10 years
- The CMA's legitimation crisis
- Canadian journal accepts need for major overhaul