Law, ethics and medicine
Elderly patients also have rights
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Factors related to caregiver strain in ALS: a longitudinal study
- Measuring patients' preferences for treatment and perceptions of risk
- Older veterans and emergency department discharge information
- Can a patient-directed video improve inpatient advance care planning? A prospective pre-post cohort study
- Meeting information needs of patients with incurable progressive disease and their families in South Africa and Uganda: multicentre qualitative study
- Effect of free distribution of medicines on the process of care for adult patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes and hypertension: post hoc analysis of randomised controlled trial findings
- End-of-life management protocol offered within emergency room (EMPOWER): study protocol for a multicentre study
- Clinical pathways as a healthcare tool: design, implementation and assessment of a clinical pathway for lower-extremity deep venous thrombosis
- Nurse staffing and patient-perceived quality of nursing care: a cross-sectional analysis of survey and administrative data in German hospitals