Ethical and policy issues relating to progenitor-cell-based strategies for prevention of atherosclerosis
Other content recommended for you
- Are hybrid umbilical cord blood banks really the best of both worlds?
- Establishing the role of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis with human leucocyte antigen typing: what place do “saviour siblings” have in paediatric transplantation?
- NHS maternity units should not encourage commercial banking of umbilical cord blood
- Status of umbilical cord blood transplantation in the year 2001
- Ethical and legal aspects of stem cell practices in Turkey: where are we?
- Public-private partnership in cord blood banking
- Stem cell stories: from bedside to bench
- World's first public-private cord blood bank launched in UK
- Wait a minute? An observational cohort study comparing iron stores in healthy Swedish infants at 4 months of age after 10-, 60- and 180-second umbilical cord clamping
- World's first public-private cord blood bank launched in United Kingdom