Gaps and overlaps: improving the current regulation of stem cells in the UK
Other content recommended for you
- Is a consensus possible on stem cell research? Moral and political obstacles
- The stem cell debate continues: the buying and selling of eggs for research
- NIH Stem Cell Task Force Examines Barriers to Embryonic Stem Cell Research, and Other Stem Cell Research-related News
- The significance of induced pluripotent stem cells for basic research and clinical therapy
- What happened to the stem cells?
- Embryo as epiphenomenon: some cultural, social and economic forces driving the stem cell debate
- Cell phoney: human cloning after Quintavalle
- Why the apparent haste to clone humans?
- Stem cell stories: from bedside to bench
- Fearing a non-existing Minotaur? The ethical challenges of research on cytoplasmic hybrid embryos