Law, ethics and medicine
Spanish public awareness regarding DNA profile databases in forensic genetics: what type of DNA profiles should be included?
Other content recommended for you
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective
- The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
- Accessing medical biobanks to solve crimes: ethical considerations
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- Ethical-legal problems of DNA databases in criminal investigation
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- Investigative genetic genealogy: can collective privacy and solidarity help?
- Organ retention and communication of research use following medico-legal autopsy: a pilot survey of university forensic medicine departments in Japan
- US unveils new DNA database