A review of recorded information given to patients starting to take clozapine and the development of guidelines on disclosure, a key component of informed consent
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Role of primary care in supporting patients who are taking clozapine
- Delaying clozapine: how long is too long?
- Patients’ and psychiatrists’ perspectives on clozapine treatment—a scoping review protocol
- Pharmacotherapy of treatment-resistant schizophrenia: a clinical perspective
- Asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction with long-term clozapine treatment for schizophrenia: a multicentre cross-sectional cohort study
- Study protocol for the development and internal validation of Schizophrenia Prediction of Resistance to Treatment (SPIRIT): a clinical tool for predicting risk of treatment resistance to antipsychotics in first-episode schizophrenia
- Combination of strategies to initiate clozapine for refractory schizophrenia in a patient with low neutrophil levels
- Clozapine-induced pericarditis: an ethical dilemma
- Successful rechallenge with clozapine following ‘red alert’
- Leucocytosis in clozapine-treated patients as predictor of loss of treatment response?