Can politics be taken out of the (English) NHS?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Can politics be taken out of the (English) NHS?
Other content recommended for you
- Accountable to whom, for what? An exploration of the early development of Clinical Commissioning Groups in the English NHS
- Patients’ charters and health responsibilities
- The NHS and market forces in healthcare: the need for organisational ethics
- The development of professional guidelines on the law and ethics of male circumcision
- “No decisions about us without us”? Individual healthcare rationing in a fiscal ice age
- Early development of primary care networks in the NHS in England: a qualitative mixed-methods evaluation
- NHS England throws down challenge to government
- What the politicians aren’t saying about health
- BMA end-of-life care and physician-assisted dying project
- What’s happening to waiting times?