Should the precautionary principle guide our actions or our beliefs?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Should the precautionary principle guide our actions or our beliefs?
Other content recommended for you
- How to take deontological concerns seriously in risk–cost–benefit analysis: a re-interpretation of the precautionary principle
- Fallacies in the arguments for new technology: the case of proton therapy
- Withdrawing treatment from patients with prolonged disorders of consciousness: the wrong answer is what the wrong question begets
- Who is afraid of black box algorithms? On the epistemological and ethical basis of trust in medical AI
- Adverse drug reactions in neonates: a prospective study
- European Union policy on smokeless tobacco: a statement in favour of evidence based regulation for public health
- Adverse drug reactions in children in Camagüey Province, Cuba
- Hypersensitivity to pyrazolones
- Is the increasing policy use of Impact Assessment in Europe likely to undermine efforts to achieve healthy public policy?
- Transient renal insufficiency following dipyrone overdose