Other content recommended for you
- On triparenting. Is having three committed parents better than having only two?
- Artificial gametes and the ethics of unwitting parenthood
- Willing mothers: ectogenesis and the role of gestational motherhood
- Does egg donation for mitochondrial replacement techniques generate parental responsibilities?
- So not mothers: responsibility for surrogate orphans
- Fatherlessness, sperm donors and ‘so what?’ parentage: arguing against the immorality of donor conception through ‘world literature’
- Parent-initiated posthumous-assisted reproduction revisited in light of the interest in genetic origins
- Interpretations, perspectives and intentions in surrogate motherhood
- What makes a parent? It’s not black or white
- Consent agreements for cryopreserved embryos: the case for choice