National Bioethics Conference, 25–27 November 2005, Mumbai, India
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Conduct of drug trials in poor countries must improve
- Indian doctor's decision to “self test” AIDS vaccine decried as unethical
- Indian researchers accused of violating ethical guidelines
- Forthcoming practical framework for ethics committees and researchers on post-trial access to the trial intervention and healthcare
- Doctors are sceptical about Indian Medical Association’s new code of conduct for hospitals
- India turns spotlight on kickbacks for referrals
- Doctors criticise Indian government’s advice to delay oxytocin at childbirth
- Dignity is a useless concept
- Ethics briefings
- Indian study sparks debate on the use of placebo in psychiatry trials