Medical ethics and law—surviving on the wards and passing exams
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Medical ethics and law—surviving on the wards and passing exams
Other content recommended for you
- The formative years: medical ethics comes of age
- The relationship between medical law and good medical ethics
- Prepared for practice? Law teaching and assessment in UK medical schools
- A practical approach to teaching medical ethics
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the consensus statement restructured and refined for the next decade
- Medical ethics and law for doctors of tomorrow: the 1998 Consensus Statement updated
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Health and human rights: an area of neglect in the core curriculum?
- Reflections on learning and teaching medical ethics in UK medical schools
- How medical students learn ethics: an online log of their learning experiences