How should public health professionals engage with lay epidemiology?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- How should public health professionals engage with lay epidemiology?
Other content recommended for you
- What influences people’s responses to public health messages for managing risks and preventing infectious diseases? A rapid systematic review of the evidence and recommendations
- User requirements and understanding of public health networks in England
- Examining the use of ‘natural’ in breastfeeding promotion: ethical and practical concerns
- Science, ethics, and professional public health practice
- Medicine, the media and political interests
- What police officers want public health professionals to know
- Ethical issues in predictive genetic testing: a public health perspective
- Public Health England’s troubled trail
- Continuing the debate on the philosophy of modern public health: social quality as a point of reference
- ‘Only connect’: the case for public health humanities