NICE is not cost effective
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Wickedness or folly? The ethics of NICE’s decisions
- Nice and not so nice
- Not a NICE fallacy: a reply to Dr Quigley
- Rights, responsibilities and NICE: a rejoinder to Harris
- It’s not NICE to discriminate
- Ageism and equality
- Value based pricing for NHS drugs: an opportunity not to be missed?
- NICE is dead; long live NICE
- NICE’s new methods: putting innovation first, but at what cost?
- Does NICE apply the rule of rescue in its approach to highly specialised technologies?