Law, ethics and medicine
Primary care confidentiality for Spanish adolescents: fact or fiction?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Primary care confidentiality for Spanish adolescents: fact or fiction?
Other content recommended for you
- Balancing confidentiality and the information provided to families of patients in primary care
- Minding the gap: training in adolescent medicine when formal training programmes are not available
- Psychological, behavioural, and social adjustment in children and adolescents with juvenile chronic arthritis
- Adolescent development
- Informed consent of the minor. Implications of present day Spanish law
- Is it ok 2 txt? Reaching out to adolescents about sexual and reproductive health
- Do European Union countries adequately address the healthcare needs of adolescents in the area of sexual reproductive health and rights?
- Adolescent and parental utilities for the health states associated with pelvic inflammatory disease
- What do adolescents with asthma really think about adherence to inhalers? Insights from a qualitative analysis of a UK online forum
- Evaluating quality in adolescent mental health services: a systematic review