Law, ethics, and medicine
The UK Human Tissue Act and consent: surrendering a fundamental principle to transplantation needs?
Other content recommended for you
- Emergency medicine, organ donation and the Human Tissue Act
- Modified mandated choice for organ procurement
- Advance commitment: an alternative approach to the family veto problem in organ procurement
- The organs crisis and the Spanish model: theoretical versus pragmatic considerations
- Meeting the demand for donor organs in the US
- “Because you’re worth it?” The taking and selling of transplantable organs
- Regional and temporal variations in organ donation across the UK (secondary analyses of databases)
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- A nudge in the right direction for organ donation—but is it enough?
- Presumed consent for transplantation: a dead issue after Alder Hey?