Are patients morally responsible for their errors?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Are patients morally responsible for their errors?
Other content recommended for you
- Personal responsibility within health policy: unethical and ineffective
- Just health responsibility
- Priority setting and personal health responsibility: an analysis of Norwegian key policy documents
- Taking the blame: appropriate responses to medical error
- Blame and its consequences for healthcare professionals: response to Tigard
- Taking one for the team: a reiteration on the role of self-blame after medical error
- Primary care physicians’ willingness to disclose oncology errors involving multiple providers to patients
- Impact of comorbidities on clinical prognosis in 1280 patients with different types of COVID-19
- Factors associated with disclosure of medical errors by housestaff
- Anticoagulant therapy: we have to do better! A systematic review