Law, ethics, and medicine
To know the value of everything—a critical commentary on B Björkman and S O Hansson’s “Bodily rights and property rights”
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Bodily rights and property rights
- International requirements for consent in biobank research: qualitative review of research guidelines
- Turning residual human biological materials into research collections: playing with consent
- New European guidelines for the use of stored human biological materials in biomedical research
- Human-tissue-related inventions: ownership and intellectual property rights in international collaborative research in developing countries
- The human body as property? Possession, control and commodification
- Ethics of dead participants: policy recommendations for biobank research
- Broadening consent—and diluting ethics?
- Is the commercialisation of human tissue and body material forbidden in the countries of the European Union?
- Organoids as hybrids: ethical implications for the exchange of human tissues